+GF+ Piping SystemsPro-Line Fittings is proud to partner with Georg Fischer Piping Systems Canada.
GF is the global expert in maintenance-free and long-lived piping systems. Together we help implement vital applications faster and in a sustainable way, while remaining more cost-effective than the competition. Pro-Line and GF Piping Systems Canada supports its customers throughout all phases of their projects from planning to commissioning. If you have any questions regarding our products or our services, call us today!
Multi/Joint 3000 Plus
- Fully restrained couplings & flange adapters, 232 PSI pressure rating, 2”-24” Accommodating an industry leading 16 degrees of pipe deflection/misalignment
- NSF 61 approved municipal coupling of choice for tie-ins and repairs especially with HDPE, SS, & AC pipe; with the largest range of compatible OD’s in the industry
- Connects all types of piping material including asbestos cement, PVC, HDPE, ductile & cast iron, and stainless steel
- Rilsan epoxy coated for complete corrosion resistance
Learn More About +GF+ Multi/Joint 3000 PlusDownload Catalogue
Valves & Actuation
- Swiss made using leading edge plant automation from start to finish ensuring quality and traceability
- Developed using the world’s most premium resins for a broad range of water, chemical, and high purity applications
- From the only thermoplastic double offset butterfly valve, to the intelligent electric diaphragm valve, Pro-Line offers the best plastic valves for your application
- PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, PVDF, ECTFE & HDPE plastics for single and double containment pressure and waste & vent piping applications
- Superior extruding, injection moulding, & welding processes guarantee the longest up-time and lowest operating costs of any available plastics piping system
+GF+ Engineered Piping Systems Product GuideDownload Guide
Signet Measurement & Control
- Best in class thermoplastic instruments and sensors
- Lightweight and corrosion resistant – inside and out
- The only full-port thermoplastic mag meter with advanced accuracy, reliability and economy vs the industry standard in metal
- Reliable, cost-effective measurement of flow, level, temperature, Ph and ORP
Signet – Automation Made EasyDownload Brochure
If you have any questions about our product range or the services we offer, please don’t hesitate to give us a call today.