Chemical Management Solutions by Pro-Line Fittings
Pro-Flare™ Fluoropolymer tube, fittings, valves & pump adaptation is the best choice for chemical resistance, as well as extended temperature & pressure capabilities over traditional plastics such as schedule PVC. Pro-Flare™ offers an ideal solution for many severe chemical applications, including sodium hypochlorite, ferric chloride, alum and others.
Disinfection systems and other treatment processes can incur critical failures when piped using inferior plastics. Repairing leaks is costly over time and poses a health and safety risk to operational staff. The safety of an entire community’s water supply could even be jeopardised in the event of a catastrophic failure. The Pro-Flare™ system from Pro-Line Fittings is a long-term solution, it is safe and simple to use and reduces operational & maintenance costs of your chemical injection system. Contact Pro-Line Fittings today for more info.
- Eliminates chemical leaks common in solvent welded and threaded PVC piping
- Fast and easy to install. Flare connections in less than 30 seconds rated to 150psi+
- Safe, reliable, & hassle-free life expectancy with Sodium Hypochlorite and many other chemical systems
- Expensive tooling not required
- Compatible with all leading PVC valve manufacturers